myrtle beach message board
Myrtle Beach Message Board - Myrtle Beach Locals Discussion Board - Questions and Answers
Re: relocation
Posted by:
Mary Ann Mazzarella
05/18/2009, 21:24:15
Author Profile
Mail Author

I don't know if you are lookig to purchase a property or rent but if you are looking to purchase I can suggest a couple good Realtors that can answer your questions. I'm actually a Realtor but I live in Conway and am not familiar with the churches in MB. As far as schools, check out:http://www.horrycountyschools.net/ There are not many jobs here right now but I guess the best way to get a feel for what's available would be to do the usual. Check, Career Builder, Monster, Hot Jobs, Craigs List and The Sun News. If you want some names of people that can possible help, send me an email. My children and I will be relocating to MB next Spring. I am currently getting a jump on the relocation process. I am an Interior Designer and also a Christian speaker. Searching for a large Charismatic church in MB as well as a job in design. Finally, I would like to live in a great school district and near the beach! Any suggestions?