myrtle beach message board
Myrtle Beach Message Board - Myrtle Beach Locals Discussion Board - Questions and Answers
Re: Newly relocated to area,Need cheap grocery store
Posted by:
Mary Ann Mazzarella
05/20/2009, 20:28:52
Author Profile
Mail Author

I shop at Walmart and Costco and find they are usually less expensive than Piggly Wiggly and other stores. Stop at one of the visitor centers and pick up some coupons for local attractions. Also, a lot of the local restaurants have coupons online you can print and save some money. Welcome to the area!Hi everyone.My husband & I relocated to Myrtle Beach May 1st from Illinois.I just want to say hello to you all & say that I am soooo loving it here & am looking forward to meeting & making new friends here.I am use to stores like Save a lot & Aldies & havn't seen any of those here.Can someone tell me what cheap grocery stores are here?We live at Monticello Park Apts.We don't have a car & are on foot or by cab,we are closest to Mr.Joe White,Grissom & Seaboard St.I did find a nice furniture store called Unclaimed furniture.Which I willo be making all my furniture purchaces from.I got a whole living room set for under a grand.Which was exactly what I was looking & hoping for.Any advice on cheap stores,or any other places to go,things to do anything,would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks & have a great day everyone
Kimberly Brich

Replies to this message: